- Gathering and Use of Information. Happy Hour may collect two types of information from web users: anonymous user information, and personally identifiable information.
- Anonymous user information may be collected automatically as you and others browse this website. Such information may include the identity of your internet service provider and its approximate geographic location, the operating system of your computer, the type of web browser you are using, the identity of the website that referred you to our website, the time and date that you access the website, and the web pages or content that you view. This information may be aggregated and utilized to analyze web traffic and usage or to improve the design and content of the website.
- Personally identifiable information, by contrast, is collected only if you voluntarily provide it. Reasons for collecting the information include registering for one of our contests, posting content on our site, agreeing to receive a newsletter, registering to receive coupons, or otherwise participating in features of our website that ask for personal information. Such information may include your name, title, company, address, telephone number, fax number and email address. We may use this information to respond to your entry, requests and inquiries concerning our products and services, to notify you of updates and news, to personalize your browsing experience and to generate anonymous aggregated demographic information. In addition, if you correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we use to maintain information received by mail and telephone.
- Under the law of some jurisdictions, such as California, you may be entitled to request disclosure of how Happy Hour shares your usage information with third parties for marketing purposes. To the extent legally required, Happy Hour will provide such information to you upon your written request to Happy Hour. Be advised that Happy Hour will not share your personal information with any third party unless you have expressly permitted that it be shared.
- Credit Card Information. Purchases on the website are done via credit card transactions. The transactions are handled by a third party credit card payment processing company. Happy Hour does not collect, access, store or process any credit card information.
- Cookies and Other Similar Technologies. Happy Hour may utilize cookie technology, web beacons, transparent GIF images, and other similar devices to facilitate site administration and navigation and to provide an enhanced online experience for our visitors. Cookies are small data files that your browser stores on your computer to record your preferences and to remember the information you have accessed or provided in the past. Cookies do not contain personal information about you unless you have voluntarily provided it to us as described above. Many web browsers allow you to disable cookies if you do not wish to receive them. Devices like web beacons and transparent GIF images are tiny or transparent graphics that allow us to count the number of users who have visited a particular web page or to access certain cookies. We may use these graphics on our Website to count and recognize users by accessing our cookies. Being able to access our cookies allows us to personalize the website and improve your experience at the Website. We may also include these graphics in HTML-formatted email messages to determine which emails were opened.
- Mobile Applications. Happy Hour offers different mobile applications for download. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information. We cannot, however, control tracking by Google, Inc., Apple, Inc. or your carrier. You should read and understand the policies of any third party before making any purchase or downloading any mobile application.
- Text Messaging.We may run certain promotions that allow you the opportunity to opt-in to receiving text messages from Happy Hour. If you opt-in, you agree that we may send a message to the mobile device association with the number you provide about new products, promotions or offers. Your carrier may charge a fee for each message you receive. You agree that Happy Hour is not responsible in any way for such charges. You may opt-out of receiving such messages at any time by following the instructions provided in the text message. Happy Hour will consider that you have opted-in to receipt of text messages until such time as you opt-out of receiving such messages.
- Security Measures. Happy Hour utilizes reasonable and appropriate measures to safeguard any personal information that you provide to us. However, since no transmission or storage of electronic data is ever completely secure, we cannot warrant or guarantee that your information will never be released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. By using the Website, you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you use the Website. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you by email (provided we have your email address).
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties. Happy Hour does not disclose any user information other than providing statistics related to website traffic, aggregated customer demographics, and related information to third parties, such as advertisers. This information is not traceable to individual users. Happy Hour may share personally identifiable information with our partners, agents and contractors in connection with the provision of specific services to users. We require that these parties not use any such information for any purpose other than the provision of these services, and require them to comply with our privacy and security practices. Happy Hour reserves the right to disclose any user information when we believe that doing so is required by law or necessary to protect the property, rights, or safety of ourselves, visitors to our website, or other persons, or in the context of a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, where there is a pledge of confidentiality from the receiving party.
- User-Generated Content and Public Profile Features.This website may, from time to time, contain interactive areas where site users may submit comments or other content (including information about the user that might be displayed in the user’s public profile within an online community) that may be posted on the website or otherwise published. Users who do this should be aware that when they disclose personally identifiable information in content submitted for posting or publication, the information can be read and used by others. We make no representations and undertake no obligations as to the security of information you voluntarily include when submitting content.
- Applicable Law.All matters relating to this site are governed by the laws of the State of New York in the United States. If you are located outside the United States and you access our website, any information that you provide will be transferred to the United States. By submitting such information, you explicitly authorize the transfer and processing of your information within the United States. Further, your use of the website constitutes your representation that, pursuant to the applicable laws where you are located, you are legally authorized to access and use the website.
- Privacy Protection for Children.The website’s features, programs, promotions and other aspects requiring the submission of personally identifiable information are not intended for children, and we will not knowingly allow anyone under 13 to provide us any personally identifying information. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves over the Internet to us or to anyone else. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit its use.
- Disclosures of Sweepstakes, Competition and Contest Registration Information.We may, from time to time, offer co-sponsored sweepstakes, competitions, contests, and other promotions with third party advertisers and other partners with whom we may share your registration information. Such parties will be identified in the promotion materials. If you do not want your registration information to be disclosed, do not register for any of our co-sponsored promotions.